"We love because He first loved us."

Friday, February 5, 2010

Since our wedding day...





I can't believe Matt and I have been married for about seven months! It seems like I was just getting engaged yesterday. Since our wedding, our lives have been filled with many wonderful moments. Many of those moments being laughter! Most of the time it is me laughing at Matt's silly antics. However, there has also been moments where Matt has been hysterically laughing at the crazy things I have done, like put liquid soap in the dishwasher and cry when the kitchen flooded! Yes, this really did happen. By far the best thing about being married has been being able to experience the gospel through one another. In these moments, I am so thankful that I was blessed not only with a husband, but a husband that loves God more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment