"We love because He first loved us."

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cars Equal Bad Luck for the Sauers

At one point the word “car trouble” gave me a slight twitch and many gray hairs. Today, I can laugh about it and share. About two months ago, Matt and I had a couple of weeks of nothing but bad luck with our cars. Let me sum it up quickly… It began with Matt totaling our Honda, a huge tree branch falling on my grandmother’s Highlander in our front yard, our Explorer’s transmission went out, on the way to get the Explorer fixed it was hit on the interstate, we rented a car, we bought another car, after getting fixed the Explorer’s transmission went out again on my way to school. (PS: I had to walk to school.) That exhausts me physically and mentally typing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment